Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm back . . .



So a lot has happened since my last blog in November. Then I was blogging as a new mommy about the ordeals and decisions that we faced along he journey of parenthood. I would like to still continue on with that from time to time, but i think my blog will be an outlet for me as well so that i may blog along my new journey as a single mommy.

Recently I have faced great change and challenges. Most I would not wish upon any woman let alone new mommy, but I have been reminded more than once that God works in mysterious ways. Today, six months from my last blog I spend my time playing with my son, encouraging his mental and physical development, and tending to bumped heads and bruises . . . his and mine.

Together we race between my part-time work, swim lessons, little gym, playdates and visits with family and friends. By the way . . . we are so fortunate to have loving family (ALL of you) and true friends. Like one of my best just pointed out, they keep you accountable and that is huge. Without the unconditional love, support, guidance, and prayers of family and friends I might not even know about the light at the end of the tunnel. And although I still don't see it, because of them I know it's there.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: